View Profile Bjorvy

46 Movie Reviews

Awesome, so much expression and character in it. The wasp was adorable too, and I fuckin hate them usually.

Fantastic. Really made me interested in the world and setting, you've got something promising here!

Massive kudos to you for finishing this, regardless of how rough it is. Truly. That's real dedication.
Massive apologies from me, for completely forgetting about this entire thing.

11 Game Reviews

Somewhat linear, but it made up for that with pixel perfection graphics, tight controls and great music.

Entertaining.

It's fun. Graphics are nice. Relatively easy. But the game overall is too short.

Also, more Larry.

A decent game.

Nothing new, nothing original. But it had it's moments.^^

7 Audio Reviews

Ay, that's pretty nice. A little on the short side and could maybe benefit from a little more variation but still a solid track nonetheless!

Spline-1337 responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

Hmm...

The intro is taken straight outta Övningsköra, by Slagsmålsklubben...
Redo!

Bacon92 responds:

Interesting, the great thing about music (especially electronic dance music) is that two or more excellent songs can (and often do) have a similiar if not exact chord progression. For the record I have never heard of the piece you mentioned and even if I did it doesn't really matter; as I mentioned before it is perfectly acceptable for several songs to have the same chord progression. Trouble with originallity only occurs if the melodies are similiar.

Fucking Epic!!

This theme is absolutely brilliant! You mix the adventure theme with metal wich gives away an incredible result! As a BIG fan of Tintin, I hereby inherit Moulinsart to you.^^ It's just fucking incredible!

4 Art Reviews

Utterly Epic

He looks awesome, and Gorillaz is awesome.^^

Love it.

I love the colours and the atmosphere. It's a very cute picture.

Nice!