View Profile Bjorvy

44 Movie Reviews

Massive kudos to you for finishing this, regardless of how rough it is. Truly. That's real dedication.
Massive apologies from me, for completely forgetting about this entire thing.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

The style was very appealing and clean. I liked the animation and the use of sound effects were good.
By the end I was afraid that it was going to end up being nothing more than a rather tasteless rape joke, and was positively surprised when the payoff wasn't that, except that it seemd to be exactly that as a twist.
I actually didn't expect it, and while kind of tastless, I still think the quality of animation, style sound and overall delivery carried it. The freeze-frame at the very end coupled with the killer riff from the show's intro sequence made me chuckle.

All around a very good short, albeit a tad tasteless, but I can look past that for the sake of good general quality.

PhantomArcade responds:

"Albeit a tad tasteless" should be my new motto. Enjoyed your review, bud.

Loved the choice of music, the voices and the overall cool style. Really good!

12 Game Reviews

Somewhat linear, but it made up for that with pixel perfection graphics, tight controls and great music.

Entertaining.

It's fun. Graphics are nice. Relatively easy. But the game overall is too short.

Also, more Larry.

A decent game.

Nothing new, nothing original. But it had it's moments.^^

7 Audio Reviews

Ay, that's pretty nice. A little on the short side and could maybe benefit from a little more variation but still a solid track nonetheless!

Spline-1337 responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

Hmm...

The intro is taken straight outta Övningsköra, by Slagsmålsklubben...
Redo!

Bacon92 responds:

Interesting, the great thing about music (especially electronic dance music) is that two or more excellent songs can (and often do) have a similiar if not exact chord progression. For the record I have never heard of the piece you mentioned and even if I did it doesn't really matter; as I mentioned before it is perfectly acceptable for several songs to have the same chord progression. Trouble with originallity only occurs if the melodies are similiar.

Fucking Epic!!

This theme is absolutely brilliant! You mix the adventure theme with metal wich gives away an incredible result! As a BIG fan of Tintin, I hereby inherit Moulinsart to you.^^ It's just fucking incredible!

4 Art Reviews

Utterly Epic

He looks awesome, and Gorillaz is awesome.^^

Love it.

I love the colours and the atmosphere. It's a very cute picture.

Nice!