Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

I enjoyed it for what it was.

The style was very appealing and clean. I liked the animation and the use of sound effects were good.
By the end I was afraid that it was going to end up being nothing more than a rather tasteless rape joke, and was positively surprised when the payoff wasn't that, except that it seemd to be exactly that as a twist.
I actually didn't expect it, and while kind of tastless, I still think the quality of animation, style sound and overall delivery carried it. The freeze-frame at the very end coupled with the killer riff from the show's intro sequence made me chuckle.

All around a very good short, albeit a tad tasteless, but I can look past that for the sake of good general quality.

PhantomArcade responds:

"Albeit a tad tasteless" should be my new motto. Enjoyed your review, bud.

How To Get Ripped Fast How To Get Ripped Fast

Loved the choice of music, the voices and the overall cool style. Really good!

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

Extremely well made animation. I've watched your videos since HIGT: Dark Souls and SWTOR and according to me, you've earned your place among the betters.

TerminalMontage responds:

Oh stawp it! <3

That's My House That's My House

It was decent.
The animation was okay, pretty much just tweens, the voice acting was good, but not very timed with the animation, and you should use a preloader.

kaepex responds:

preloader, hm? thanks, i'll keep it in mind

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Unlike other people, I loved the animation style, and the fact that you made this rant.
Good job!

Swordward Sky!! Swordward Sky!!

Awesome :D

Laughed my ass off when the Moblin pushed him onto the wall.

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Sonic's 20th Anniversary

The Sonic Spirit's There!

I like it. The animation was good, and the music fits perfectly. I can really see that you enjoy Sonic and the Games wich he's in. This is definetly getting higher score just for the good spirit it brings with it. I also liked that Shadow's Gun was like 3 guns overall, due to the different ways he reloaded it.^^ I also wonder, why didn't Silver have a neck, or even body when he was in close-up? Other than that, great job!

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Awesome.

It was just as awesome as the other ones. I can understand the issue about the end, though. Flash can be a bitch, but don't you think it's time for a new computer?

Rayman Randimation 2 Rayman Randimation 2

Incredible!!

This one was f*cking awesome! As an ENORMOUS Rayman-Fan, I could relate to most of your clips, since I've been thinking the same stuff about them, especially the one with the Super-Helicopter and the one with all the Candy. It was hilarious, and very well done! The few parts that were a bit unnecessary was the one where he drank lemonade. But other than that, AMAZING WORK!!

LightningLion responds:

yep. friggin' hippies

Valentines Dating Advice Valentines Dating Advice

Funny

I thought it was funny. But ofcourse, abit sexistic.
And the guy looked like Lucas!