Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

I enjoyed it for what it was.

The style was very appealing and clean. I liked the animation and the use of sound effects were good.
By the end I was afraid that it was going to end up being nothing more than a rather tasteless rape joke, and was positively surprised when the payoff wasn't that, except that it seemd to be exactly that as a twist.
I actually didn't expect it, and while kind of tastless, I still think the quality of animation, style sound and overall delivery carried it. The freeze-frame at the very end coupled with the killer riff from the show's intro sequence made me chuckle.

All around a very good short, albeit a tad tasteless, but I can look past that for the sake of good general quality.

PhantomArcade3000 responds:

"Albeit a tad tasteless" should be my new motto. Enjoyed your review, bud.

How To Get Ripped Fast How To Get Ripped Fast

Loved the choice of music, the voices and the overall cool style. Really good!

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

Extremely well made animation. I've watched your videos since HIGT: Dark Souls and SWTOR and according to me, you've earned your place among the betters.

TerminalMontage responds:

Oh stawp it! <3

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Somewhat linear, but it made up for that with pixel perfection graphics, tight controls and great music.

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

Entertaining.

It's fun. Graphics are nice. Relatively easy. But the game overall is too short.

Also, more Larry.

Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

A decent game.

Nothing new, nothing original. But it had it's moments.^^

Welcome to Pajala Welcome to Pajala

This is insanely good. The bass is astounding.

Around the World in a Day Around the World in a Day

Hmm...

The intro is taken straight outta Övningsköra, by Slagsmålsklubben...
Redo!

Bacon92 responds:

Interesting, the great thing about music (especially electronic dance music) is that two or more excellent songs can (and often do) have a similiar if not exact chord progression. For the record I have never heard of the piece you mentioned and even if I did it doesn't really matter; as I mentioned before it is perfectly acceptable for several songs to have the same chord progression. Trouble with originallity only occurs if the melodies are similiar.

Tintin ... Metalized !! Tintin ... Metalized !!

Fucking Epic!!

This theme is absolutely brilliant! You mix the adventure theme with metal wich gives away an incredible result! As a BIG fan of Tintin, I hereby inherit Moulinsart to you.^^ It's just fucking incredible!

my avatar my avatar

Utterly Epic

He looks awesome, and Gorillaz is awesome.^^

Ell Ell

Love it.

I love the colours and the atmosphere. It's a very cute picture.

Lucha Lucha Lucha Lucha